How to reach RVCE
The City Bus Service Station is located just opposite to the KSRTC Bus stand,. You may take a Kengeri bound bus (nos.222A, 226A and 403A) from Platform no.19A to come to RVCE. Platform no.19A is closest to the railway station. Ask for a ticket to “RV College Bus stop”. This bus stop is just after the Jairamdas bus stop and just before the Kengeri bus terminus. The bus journey takes between 40-50 minutes.
Other prominent location from where frequent buses are available to reach RVCE include City Market, Shivajinagar Bus Station, Banashankari, and Jayanagar 4th Block.
- From City Market (Victoria hospital) all buses towards Kengeri (except 223 & 230).
- From Shivajinagar Bus Station (Nos.222E).
- From Banashankari (Nos.500, 501, 501A, 502)
- From Jayanagar 4th Block (Nos.222G)
- From Yashwantpur (Nos 401M ) to reach Kengeri and from there, catch any bus coming towards Bangalore City to reach RVCE.