Rules and Agreements for RV Bloggers
Instructions for the authors and student reporters.
1. Only post things that you would think Rvites needs it. Ask yourself: Is this something I want everyone to see?
2. Think about consequences before you post. Ask yourself: What could be the consequences of this post.?
3 . Use appropriate language and proper grammar and spelling. Ask yourself: Would I want this post to be graded for proper grammar and spelling?
4. Only post information that you can verify is true (no gossiping please). Ask yourself: Is this inappropriate, immature or bullying?
5. Try to give complete details about the event or the post.
6. You can use media from another source or its link, but be sure to properly cite the creator of the original work. Ask yourself: Who is the original creator of this work?
7. Do not misuse the blog or the contents in the blog for any reasons.
8. You will agree that you will be solely held responsible for the information which you post.
9. All disputes subjected to Bangalore jurisdiction only.