Robotics Workshop By Nexus
As a part of Techfest 2011-12 of IIT-Bombay, Nexus is going to conduct a robotics workshop in the college.
Cost of the workshop: Rs. 4400/- per team.
The maximum number of participants per team is 4.
Different topics covered in the workshop:
- Introduction to Arduino
- Introduction to Arduino Hardware Interface
- Programming with Arduino Software
- Concept of using open-source hardware and software platform
- Communication of micro controller and computer
- Line-following and Grid Navigation
- Obstacle detection and gripping techniques
|Venue||Date of Workshop||Last date for Registration||Contact|
|R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore||10th-11th September, 2011||4th September, 2011||Praneeth 9920740905|
For more info click here.
Posted on August 16, 2011, in Wassup, Workshops and tagged Bangalore, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Microcontroller, Robotics workshop, RVCE. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Robotics Workshop By Nexus.